Inside your pack you will find 5 ready-to-go rollerball remedy blend to be used to support your health and wellbeing as you need them.
They are designed to be with you at all times so make sure you pop them in your bag for frequent topical application.
The Essentials collection also includes a linen bag and postcard with information, instructions and re-ordering options
1. HAPPY HEAD Rollerbal Remedy includes Frankincense, Peppermint and Lavender diluted in Fractionated Coconut Oil for safe topical application to the temples and back of neck during times of tension and/ or stress
2. DIGESTIVE HEALTH Rollerball Remedy includes DigestZEND Internal Blend (Ginger/ Peppermint/ Carraway/ Anise/ Fennel/ Cardamom) and Wild Orange diluted in Fractionated Coconut oil for safe topical application to the stomach in a clockwise motion/ and or to the bottoms of your feet to support the easing occasional stomach discomforts.
3. SEASONAL ZEN Rollerball Remedy includes Lavender, Peppermint and Lemon diluted in Fractionated Coconut Oil for safe topical application to the bottom of small toes/ feet, back of neck and along the sinus of times of occasional discomfort
4. SLEEP AND CALMING Rollerball Remedy includes Balance Grounding blend (Ho wood, Frankincense) and Lavender Peace Restful blend (Lavender, Cedarwood, Vetiver, Vanilla Extract) diluted in Fractionated Coconut oil to your wrists, bottom of feet and in your palms for aromatic support when you require extra assistance to unwind after a long day and/or be able to switch off in order to have a restorative nights sleep
5. The Bomb includes On Guard Protective Blend (Wild orange/ Cinnamon) Lemon, Tea Tree, Oregano, Frankincense diluted in Fractionated Coconut oil for safe topical application to be used at the bottom of your feet and/ or along your spine when you are feeling a little under the weather
Please note that information on this website/blog has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) or Theraputic Goods Australia (TGA) and therefore products referred to are not intended to or guaranteed to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Use the Rollerball Remedies at your own discretion and see a professional healthcare provided if required