I have come to learn more about the power of combining powerful and potent essential oils and the facial massage. There are many benefits facial massage but one of the main benefits is its ability to improve the overall appearence of skin. As I am edging towards 40 I am certainly noticing some slight changes in my facial structure and want to support ageing gracefully as much as I now.
Now while that is to be expected to some degree I am all about making choices on a daily basis that promotes health and wellbeing naturally using potent and powerful plant extracts in the form of essential oils. So we have a Super Simple Serum on hands at all times in our home that is a base for daily application. For me, its a moment of self-care and knowing I am actively taking positive steps on a daily basis.
In a 100ml bottle fill it with a carrier of your choice (I use Fractionated Coconut oil as it is lightweight, absorbs quickly without blocking the pores and is odorless) with 50 to 60 drop of Frankincense, one of the most precious and sought after essential oils, know for its soothing and beautifying properties. I squeeze a generous amount into my palms then I often select another oil or two (see below) and add a drop or two into my palm with my super serum. I then use one or two or three of the the following strokes repeating 3 to 5 times such as
* Using a circular motion to rub your fingers into your temples
* Using your palms and fingertips to massage the side of your face starting at your chin and moving towards your forehead. Then slide your hands back down
* Starting at your chin, use your thumb and first finger to slide across your jaw bone up to your ear
* Using your fingers to gentle stroke up from your collerbone to your jaw line moving from one side to the other
* Using you knuckles to press into your face starting at your nose and moving them gentle across your cheeks to your ears
* Using your pointer finger to gentle press in between your eyes bows and gentle slide them out to the other side alternating sides and fingers
Some of the extra oils I would add to the Serum (as I feel or for a particular concern) include
* Rose which is known for its ability to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections, promote and even skin tone and a healthy complexion. This is one of doTERRA’s most expensive essential oil but can be often recieved as a gift simply by sharing these incredible life giving essential oils with others which is how I have received mine. It is grown and harvested in Bulgaria using 10 thousand rose petals to make one precious 5ml bottle with 85 drops in it.
* Helichrysum was a lifesaver over 12 months ago when I fell of my bike . I applied it neat to my wound as it has the ability to revitalise the skin and within a few days I had the scab peeling off and the fresh skin appearing as shown in the pictures.
* Geranium is a alternative to Rose as it also is a wonderful essential oil that has a strong historical use for being used to beautify the appearance of skin.
* Blue Tansy, sourced from Marocco, is in fact BLUE when applied to the skin as a result of the chemical component called Sabinene, which helps diminish the appearance of blemishes, fine lines and wrinkles.
* Myrrh essential oil, sourced from the resin, has a thick woody aroma which is incredbly soothing to the skin * Yarrow Pom
Yarrow Pom is a once of its kind combining Yarrow Essential Oil and Pomegranent carrier oil to create a go to for promoting the look of young and healthy skin and/ or to reduce the appearances of blemishes
These can all be purchased at wholesale prices which is 25% below retail with all wholesale customer accounts for only $35.00 and through the loyalty rewards program too where you earn product credit points to redeem on FREE items of your choice. I have not paid for a $90 bottle of Frankincense in over 5 years as I simply redeem it for 68 points which trusts me banks up really quickly!
So go grab yours today HERE or choose a starter pack that suits your budget to get your 12 month wholesale customer account for FREE! I definitely recomend the Family Essentials ($184) or Home Essentials Kit (339) as both of those have Frankincense in it at way below retail. PLUS you will receive a welcome pack in the post from myself personally to help you get the most out of your investment. Then the real fun begins!
for promote the look of young and healthy skin, or to help reduce the appearance of blemishes